UPDATE: PDGM Conference Moved to Virtual Format
After much deliberation and understanding that our members’ health and safety come first, the Minnesota HomeCare Association and NAHC are happy to announce that the April PDGM Conference will be presented as a virtual all-day conference rather than an in-person event.
As COVID-19 continues to take hold of our world, we are understanding that as frontline workers, you are some of the most affected. With this, we understand that trying to educate yourselves while just trying to manage this chaotic time is difficult. Therefore, the hosting states of the PDGM Summit and NAHC have decided to postpone the virtual conference until late April so agencies have time to adjust to the “new normal.”
The following information will explain any conference updates that are included with the postponement:
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Melissa Stenberg at email@example.com. We are thankful to have this technology to be able to offer you this important information!
- NEW DATE: The virtual conference will be held according to the 4 different time zones: Tuesday, April 28 will be for Eastern and Central time zones, Wednesday, April 29 will be for Mountain and Pacific time zones.
- Current registrants are registered to listen to the CENTRAL TIME ZONE session on Tuesday, April 28th and will receive the recording for free.
- Any members that wish to register moving forward will now be charged $225 per person plus an optional $75 for the recording.
- Non-members will be charged $375 per person plus an additional $100 for the recording.
- Anyone wishing to receive CEUs for this conference MUST register separately. CEUs will only be provided to someone who paid for their own registration – not to anyone else that may listen to the live session in the same room or to the recording afterwards.
- There will be an additional session added in the morning that provides an overview of PDGM basics.
- There will still be 2- 15 minutes breaks and 30 minutes for lunch for attendees to take breaks in-between sessions.
- Call-In logistics will be sent our closer to the conference.
- If you booked a hotel room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis-Park Place, you should cancel your reservation by email to Julia Mensing at Julia.Mensing@Hilton.com or 952.542.8600. If you do not cancel you could be individually charged.
- Faculty and more details can be found here: http://pdgm.nahc.org/faculty/
LIVE STREAM ONLY RATE
|MHCA MEMBER RATE*
*NAHC and Partner Associations - Please contact your Association for the member promo code.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
7.0 continuing education credits will be provided by NAHC for the person registered.
EDUCATION PAYMENT POLICY
Non-Members – Payment in full is required upon registration.
Members – Outstanding invoices 30 days after an event date will incur a $25 late fee per registration.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations must be in writing and received by MHCA on or before Tuesday, April 21, 2020 to receive a refund less a $25 cancellation fee ($25 per cancellation). No refunds for cancellations made after the cancellation deadline or for no-shows. Substitutions will be taken until the conference begins at no additional charge. Please notify Acacia at firstname.lastname@example.org of any name changes.
ACCOMMODATIONS- Please cancel any ACCOMMODATIONS made
There is a limited room block rate arranged at $125 per night (plus tax) at:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis - Park Place
1500 Park Place Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55416
SPonsorship & QUESTIONS?
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities or questions on the event please contact Melissa Stenberg, MHCA Education Manager at (651) 635-0923 or email@example.com