Annual Meeting Scholarship Program
We are no longer accepting applications for the Annual Meeting.
Please check back for the Fall Conference scholarship application.
- To provide association members with ongoing continuing education opportunities
- To assist association members who cannot provide the registration fees for MHCA events
- To enhance the knowledge of association members as they, in-turn will contribute to the industry as a whole
To be eligible to receive a scholarship:
- Your agency must be a member of MHCA for at least one year
- Your agency is unable to cover the fees (Supervisor approval required)
- Your agency must not have received a scholarship in the past 12 months
- Application should be completed at least five weeks prior to the event
Scholarship recipients are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses. Recipients must attend the full program (2 days). If unable to attend, scholarships are transferable to another individual within the same agency. Scholarship recipient must provide a written recap highlighting the benefits of the event for possible inclusion in the Informer (individual will not be identified as scholarship recipient).
A full education scholarship will be provided ($325).
The MHCA staff will review the applications and select awardees. The submission deadline is Wednesday, April 10. Recipients will be notified Friday, April 12th.